Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - Kansas City, MO - $90K - 120K
A global leading Salesforce End user is in the e-Commerce space and is looking for an exceptional individual to take on the role as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer. You will be expected to handle both the functional and technical aspects of the platform. This role is meant for a candidate who is a solution and strategy oriented. One of the more important aspects of the role, is the technical skills on Salesforce that you can bring to this company. You will be expected to collaborate with a Salesforce development, digital, and Architecture team.Responsibilities
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Requirements gathering with the leadership team for implementing and integrating enhancements projects.
- Troubleshoot for all systems
- Must stay up to date and relevant with new and current Salesforce roll outs.
- Web development abilities.
- Pryor experience leading on the Salesforce Administrator and development side
- Coding experience & knowledge in e-commerce web and app development
- Demandware experiences absolutely required!
- SOAP & REST API experience
- Knowledge of ticketing systems
- System Integration experience
- Did I mention leadership experience?
- Full Health (Dental, and Vision)
- 401k Match
- 20 days PTO
- Company outings
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Illinois and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available Andres can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.