Salesforce Systems Manager- up to £45,000- London
I have an opportunity here for an enthusiastic individual to work for a Not-for Profit client of ours who are looking for a Real systems Manager. You will be reporting to the Executive Director of strategy and policy, and will be required to lead, manage, grow and develop the Systems social enterprise.Key Skills and Experiences
- Strong experience Managing, developing and administrating medium scale Salesforce databases
- Developing, producing and interpreting complex reports and statistics for use in policy making and/or service monitoring and planning.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Good experience of line managing staff
- ADM 201 certified and proficient with Excel
- Ability to gather and interpret Information requirements of the business effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyse and present data including basic financial information.
- Lead the strategic and operational management of System as a social enterprise
- Win new and repeat business and build strong relationships with our customers
- Design, develop and manage Salesforce databases
- Provide effective project management
- Support customers to initiate and manage their system
- Lead and manage the Real Systems team
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy