Senior Salesforce Developer - Arlington, VA - $100K Technology:
September 4th, 2018Reference:
Salesforce Developer will work closely with a functional SFDC team of Administrators, Analysts, and Project managers as the SME for technical enhancements, customization and maintenance. The ideal candidate will have multiple years' experience working on the programmatic side of SFDC (apex, visualforce) and a background focused on SFDC Declarative Development (SFDC admin/analytics work).
This position will be primarily focused on coding (60%-90% programmatic) with SFDC various functional/declarative responsibilities from time to time. Ideal candidate will be able to commutate effectively with all members of SFDC/IT teams as well as non-technical business units.Responsibilities
- Develop Salesforce solutions to allow our existing electronic signature system to take full advantage of the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Develop or integrate new features and functionality that will optimize business processes, application integration, and improve the capabilities of Salesforce.
- Translate business requirements into logical technical designs; define technical solutions in Salesforce.com to support business work process
- Perform standard software development tasks associated with the design and development of new applications or maintenance of existing applications using SalesForce.com
- Partner with Salesforce admin, business stakeholders, and other team members to determine tradeoffs, such as in terms of configuration vs. code.
- Understand the Salesforce product application roadmap, proactively planning for enhanced business capability
- Ensure applications meet design specifications, adhere to standard coding practices and function per the requirements specification
- Scale the application to support a growing dealer and customer base
- Guide colleagues and leaders in deploying emerging technologies; provide mentoring to functional teams on how to best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Demonstrated abilities with workflows, page layouts, training, reports/dashboards, user creation/deactivation, data loading and all other "administrator" functions within Salesforce.
- Advanced Salesforce.com experience
- Apex/Visualforce development experience
- Preferably Consulting experience
- Understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
- Experience with standard SDLC and agile implementation techniques
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development a plus
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent certification or experience
Brianna at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 ext 3374. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.