A Leicester based company is currently developing its Salesforce CRM system and recruiting for an experienced Salesforce Technical Lead to work closely with the IT Project Manager and Salesforce Business Analyst. The Salesforce Technical Lead is responsible for the configuration, development and system testing of salesforce.com related projects. This role will be required to design appropriate solutions for new projects as they arise and work alongside third parties as appropriate to deliver successful implementations.
The Salesforce Technical Lead will be responsible for leading the design, configuration, development and testing of Salesforce.com solutions. Key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Salesforce Business Analyst to lead the transformation of business requirements into Salesforce implementations and customisations.
- Perform all tasks related to the development of a medium sized implementation of com including system configuration, managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, data loading, maintenance of page layouts, and installation and support of app exchange applications and custom developments.
- Hands on experience in Visualforce and business logic in Apex
- Extensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates and page layouts.
- Proactively identify areas for Salesforce system improvement and making it happen.
- Configure and maintain "sandbox" environments to facilitate successful development and QA testing of new on-demand features and functionality.
- Develop and implement training for users.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements.
- Keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Logging and tracking identified system problems through to resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users as database applications are developed.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong background in Salesforce development, systems administration and configuration. The successful candidate will have detailed experience of salesforce capabilities using configuration and code, as well as experience working with and customising third party apps. A minimum of 1 Salesforce certification is a prerequisite.