Salesforce Technical Architect - Flexible Salary - United Kingdom
I am currently working with a global Salesforce consulting partner who are looking to recruit a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their team and work in the UK. The company is offering a competitive package which includes a flexible base salary + bonus + benefits.
- Extensive Salesforce experience
- Proven Apex and Visual Force Coding experience
- Salesforce integration experience
- Ability to create Salesforce solutions
- Be able to translate technical information to non-technical staff
- Be able to engage in stakeholder management
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce Certifications are beneficial
Unfortunately our client are unable to sponsor visas, therefore applicants must already have the right to live and work in the United Kingdom.
This role will not be open for long so if you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Dharmesh Shah at email@example.com
or call 02033199597.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.