Salesforce Technical Administrator - London - Up to £65,000
My client is currently looking for an Advanced Salesforce Administrator, with a good knowledge of Apex Classes/Triggers and Visualforce pages. Any additional developement experience is a plus for this role.
Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering are important, as well as having a strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
This role offers a relaxed work environment, with annual pay reviews in a fast expanding organisation with great company perks.
- Advanced Salesforce Adminsitration experience
- Salesforce Configuration and implementation
- Apex Classes/Triggers and Visualforce pages
- Validation rules and processbuilder
- 3rd party intergration
- Ability to create Dashboards, reports, Apps and custom objects
- Setting Salesforce best practices
- Stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering
- User support and training
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- ADM201 certified
- ADM211, and DEV401 is a plus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Elliot Benfield - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 826 6675
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy