Salesforce.com, Salesforce Developer, Boston, MA, $90-$110 per hour, 6 mo contractPosition
: Salesforce DeveloperLocation
: Boston, MASalary
: $90-$110 per hourTechnology
: Salesforce.comJob Type
A pharmaceutical company is looking to add an energetic Salesforce.com Developer to their team for their office in Boston, MA. Due to an increase in workload my client is looking for a candidate with advanced Salesforce.com knowledge within the pharmaceutical sector to start as soon as possible with the possibility of extension of contract.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Lead technical design sessions
- Develop technical solutions aligned with business objectives
- Lead and Mentor team of SFDC/Lightning and Mobile developers
- 40 hour work week
- Establish best practices for system maintenance configuration, deployment, and testing
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Hands on Salesforce experience with salesforce coding including Apex and Visualforce
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, particularly Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong experience streamlining processes and automating data to meet business needs
- Strong communication skills to serve as a client facing developer
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Cooper Coughlin at email@example.com
immediately - interviews will be taking place next week.
Cooper Coughlin at Phone: +1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3239) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3239). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.