SALESFORCE DEVELOPER - BURLINGTON, VT -$115-$130K + 100% REMOTE
A client of mine is looking for a fulltime Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team permanently! As the sole Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for leading agile development projects and enhancing the existing sales platform. Although this is a pure developer role, knowledge of salesforce administration and experience with high-level support is required. They are looking for someone to grow with their small team. Responsibilities
Require Experience & Skills:
- Oversee solution design and delivery of Salesforce.com features, including integration with 3rd party applications
- Provide technical guidance and be a technical mentor to the Salesforce team
- Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives
- Analyze highly complex requirements, provide coding direction to other Salesforce developers and develop high quality code with supporting unit test and automation tests
- Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce features
- Audit, identify, and resolve data integrity issues
- Use SOQL when needed to write queries and analyze data
- Help define technical standards and guidelines for Salesforce
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce.com administration (permissions, roles, profiles, queues, views, page layouts, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and/or Service Cloud implementations
- Working knowledge of Salesforce functional and technical capabilities
- Experience with SFDC development, configuration, and administration
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into a technical design, and to collaborate with business analysts and users to define solutions.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Lightning Experience
- Knowledge of Agile project management methods
- Experience with Einstein Analytics
- Experience working with a Salesforce Partner
- Consulting experience
- com Developer certifications
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K match up to 8%
- Unlimited PTO
- Discounted Gym membership
- Monthly company happy hour
- Schedule flexibility
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.