Salesforce Business Analyst
Key Responsibilities (SalesForce):
* Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing and launching our Salesforce CRM and Communities/Portal solutions.
* Map functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
* Understand legacy systems and translate features into requirements for Salesforce platform (including data migration and integration requirements)
* Assess business needs, design, prioritize, monitor and manage enhancement requests
* Understand cloud-to-cloud integrations and create stories for Salesforce and Microsoft Azure system integrations
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
* Gather business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
* Create and execute a roadmap and vision for Salesforce.com by working with product owner and scrum team
* Understand SalesForce cost model and data limits and create Data Warehouse requirements for meeting business requirements most efficiently
* Perform Salesforce.com administration and troubleshooting (Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals, and Process Builder)
* Provide Salesforce.com best practices and end user training to the organization
* Understanding of change control best practices for Salesforce.com
* Support testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials
Email your resume to email@example.com!