Salesforce Administrator - Fort Lauderdale - $100K
In this position, you will establish numerous connections working alongside members of various organizations throughout the industry. While doing this, you will articulate the requirements that these members have for the system to a team of developers to turn these requirements into a functioning system. Moreover, you will be expected to keep up-to-date with new technologies and decide which applications should be utilized in existing systems.Responsibilities:
- Cooperate with organization members to understand what is needed out of the system
- Work with developers to translate business requirements into technical terms
- Troubleshoot production issues and work with the users and technical team to resolve in a timely manner.
- Cleanup data to maintain data quality in SFDC via constant analysis, scheduled reports, data loads and validation rules.
- Daily administration and maintenance of SFDC including managing multiple user management setups, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and validations
- Understand relational databases and data integration tools
- Very strong understanding of business processes and best practices within a business area
- Thorough understanding of application structures, functions, and processes
- Experience with Workflow Rules, Process Builder and/or Visual Flow
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain both internal and external working relationships
- Competitive Compensation
- Potential to earn bonus'
- Opportunity to work in a growing industry
Olivia at (267)-233-6490 or at email@example.com
Apply now to join to take advantage of this life changing career opportunity!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at (267)-233-6490 or at firstname.lastname@example.org