Salesforce Solution Architect- Greater New York City Area
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the healthcare and hospitality industry is searching for a Salesforce Architect to join their team full time. This role is highly client facing and you will be responsible for all aspects of the salesforce implementation for clients. You will need to get your hands dirty in the implementation, while also delegating work to other consultants.
- Give guidance to clients on Salesforce best practices during implementation
- Create, test and correct outbound and inbound interfaces
- Participate in technical and functional requirement gathering
- Create apps using the lightning platform
- Serve as a senior resource to technical support staff when operational issues are escalated
- 4+ years architecting, implementing and supporting Salesforce Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/ IT field preferred
- 3+ years preforming systems integrations within the healthcare field
- Experience with Health Cloud preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or email@example.com