Salesforce Administrator - Miami, FL
The Salesforce Administrator ensures the business is maximizing efficiently on all features and benefits from the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will be tasked with facilitating requirements in regards to business development, in order to better understand the current state processes and technology- while also implementing systems.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations of Salesforce maintenance
- Customization of Salesforce apps, fields, record types, objections (standard, custom, external)
- Data management, validation, backups, usage limits, etc.
- Answer any support/enhancement requests from internal users.
- Manage APEX Exchange integrations
- Performs/Supervise the training of new and existing users on new system changes and/or enhancements.
- Additional duties assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and express necessary information
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of CPQ experience
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.