I am currently working with a client in the greater Phoenix area that is looking to bring on a full-time Senior Salesforce Developer.
In this position, you will be helping lead a team of Salesforce Developers utilizing your expertise to provide guidance throughout the development phase of the project and thereafter. This position is for a candidate who is looking to challenge themselves by working in a fast paced environment and advance themselves by working for a rapidly growing organization.Responsibilities
- Provide application design guidance and consultation utilizing your extensive experience
- Evaluate complex business requirements to understand needed functionality of the system
- Lead projects by allocating and managing resources in an effective manor
- Analyze new technology and determine whether or not it should be implemented into the system
- Test the system and work out any performance issues
- Develop methods to lead system users in training
- Thorough understanding and experience with Apex and Visualforce
- Experience analyzing requirements and designing solutions based off of your analysis
- Experience with Lightning development
- Strong written and communication skills
- Capable of working through time constraints
- Being comfortable taking initiative
- Leadership abilities
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.