Salesforce Solutions Architect - San Francisco Bay Area - REMOTE + TRAVEL - $165,000
My client is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and is looking for a full-time Salesforce Architect to start as soon as possible. This candidate will be taking the lead in the implementation and design specification of ongoing projects. In this opportunity, you will get to work directly with various clients to fully understand and represent their needs and requirements of salesforce.
- Deliver solutions for the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
- Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
- Lead projects through requirements definition and solution design phases
- Collaborate with other members of pre-sales team to understand customer's technical requirements and specific needs based on demonstrations and conversations
- Several years as a Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent understanding of Apex and Visualforce
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer *preferred*
- Eligible to work in the United States
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today! This position offers a competitive base salary with an annual bonus based on performance. Additionally, this position comes with full benefits, great company culture, and more.
To see if you are qualified for this role, send your resume to email@example.com
or contact Carly Aronin at 212-594-1495 ext. 3446.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.