Salesforce Administrator - Philadelphia, PA
The Salesforce Administrator role entails acting as support and developing products as well as Salesforce configurations and reporting. This role requires the Salesforce administrator to work directly with fellow associates on the use of the Salesforce platform, as well as assist users with design, report and management.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform all administration functions, which include Workflows, Validation Rule, Approval
process, list generation, Assignment Rule and other functions.
- Work directly with management to help identify both new and creative ways to influence the
database in order to support additional business processes.
- Create innovative solutions using Salesforce as part of platform strategy.
- Perform salesforce database maintenance.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce language as well as other common programming languages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce administration OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- US work authorization
- CPQ experience is a plus
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.