My client in San Diego is in need of an experienced Salesforce Administrator to come in and grow out their CRM platfrom. You will be required to provide support to the system, create reports, dashboards, data migration, bug fixing, user set up, and training.
- 2-4 years of Salesforce administrator experience
- Ability to perform all duties of an administrator i.e; data migration, page layouts, user profiles, bug fixes, workflows, help desk support
- Experience with Salesforce day-day operations
- 2-3 years of experience in management or leadership role
- Salesforce Administration Certification (preferred)
- Manage the Salesforce Production team and be able to implement new ideas to the Salesforce platform
- Support all sales data, reports, and budgets with other departments
- Manage and develop Salesforce projects
- Managerial, organizational, and analytical skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Project management skills
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.