A client of mine in the Education industry is looking for a Sr. Salesforce developer in Boston. This is a great opportunity to build your resume and Salesforce experience. The length of this contract is 5 months and is onsite.Requirements
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Extensive experience with Lightning development
- Experience with Salesforce implementations and integration tools being able to integrate old data and customization integration
- API Integration via SOAP & REST
- Using 3rd party applications
- Design and implement solutions with Salesforce.
- Going through old codes to update and improve them
- Provide solutions to business procedures and problems
- Design, develop and test and report different solutions through the salesforce platform.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 Ext. 3433 or firstname.lastname@example.org