My client is in the real estate industry, and is actively seeking a Salesforce Developer in the greater Indianapolis, IN area. This is a great opportunity for one to advance their career in the Salesforce space. This contract is 12 months and has an opportunity for an extension or full time position.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Developing and executing Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Work on APEX classes, methods, and triggers
- Troubleshoot existing codes to identify and resolve errors
- Identify, share, and utilize best practices for Salesforce configuration and development, as well as integrations systems
- Implementing code based solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Ability to work onsite
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong APEX and Visualforce experience and knowledge
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date as soon as possible, so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity! Great benefits, work culture, and an opportunity for career and personal growth!
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com