Salesforce Project Manager - Miami, FL
Salesforce Project Manager
The Salesforce Project Manager will be responsible for delivering both the internal and external projects from the early stages of the project to the rollout while meeting the budget and timeframe.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Update PM Software tools in a timely manner.
- Define team roles, document communication plan, as well as review and manage all changes requests.
- Lead meetings, calls, projects,
- Develop, create and customize dashboards and reports.
- Perform salesforce database training and maintenance.
- Provide delivery time estimates, as well as support on the Salesforce Platform.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of project management, as well as Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Project Management Professional Certification
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you,, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.