Our client is looking for a new Senior Salesforce Technical Manger will be responsible for managing Salesforce Consulting and Developer team. The position will also lead the implementations, delivery and support for complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales, Marketing, Community and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com.
This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce and related cloud technologies. Qualified candidates must possess Advanced Administrator Skills and some a strong Developer background. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a team of salesforce developers. Set group goals, manage individual performance, and provide hands-on training and motivation.
- Serve as the Scrum Master for Salesforce. Coach the team on scrum practices, manage meetings, track progress, and drive the agile development process.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Salesforce - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud and the Force.com platform
- Proactively identify system and/or application solutions that can solve value stream gaps
- Administer the Salesforce Instances and Sandboxes in collaboration with the Salesforce Administrator
- Support integrated applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
- Continuously improve resource efficiency, development process, and technical documentation.
- Release Management including sandbox usage planning, metadata and data migration, environment comparisons and version control.
- Develop user-requested reports, dashboards, views, new data fields. Understand and proactively manage downstream implications of changes to any of these items.
- Establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units, clients, project managers, and subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues
- At least 5 years Salesforce.com experience managing an Enterprise-level instance with >100 users.
- At least 3 years as a manager
- At least 2 year experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce Communities
- Strong and effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to collaborate with team members and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of data structures and data modelling
- Possess the ability to scope the technical portion of a project, estimate resources and develop solutions.
- Must be comfortable with juggling multiple priorities with the ability to manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic and disciplined time management skills.
- An open mind to embrace new technology stack, solution stack and mix of multiple vendors
- Emotional involvement and a positive mental attitude: create an uplifting environment for you and for others in the workplace
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Team player with abilities to work in complex cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
- Self-starter able to work proactively and with minimal supervision
- Minimum of 1 Salesforce Certification
If this sounds like you, get in touch today!