Salesforce Technical Business Analyst - London - Up to £85,000 + Bonus
My client in the financial sector is looking for a Salesforce Technical Business Analyst to join their team based in, London. You will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business, and define best business practice. This role will require you to communicate throughout all levels of the organisation, both functional and technical.
This role is ideal for someone who is seeking an opportunity to actively improve and maintain a Global end user system, working closely with the stakeholders to create system enhancements. You must have excellent communication skills to succeed in this position.
- Salesforce Administration and Business Analysis experience
- Strong ability to communicate through all levels of the business
- Salesforce configuration and implementation
- Provide Technical expertise and support clients
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Define Salesforce best practices
- Provide user system training and create relevant materials
- Build and support Salesforce applications and customisations
- Identify system and process optimisation
- Define business requirements
- Data Management and analysis
- Salesforce ADM201, DEV401 is a plus
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact James Cregan at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0)203 868 5032
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy