Senior Salesforce Developer - Philadelphia, PA
Senior Salesforce Developer
The Salesforce Developer has exceptional skills in configuration, integration and communication. They will be the main point of contact for training, users, and keeping up with updates/releases. They will be responsible for managing day to day operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and develop new functionalities, as well the maintenance of the homegrown system.
- Developments, APEX classes/fields, Process Flow creation, and other functions.
- Support and maintenance of Salesforce CPQ, (APPTUS and Steelbrick).
- Develop architecture involving SFDC in 10 applications integrated with Salesforce.
- Project management background
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with the Salesforce system OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Proficient in SOQL and Visualforce/APEX
- Able to develop Custom Objects using APEX, Visual flow, Visualforce pages, as well as updates to Salesforce
- com Certified Developer
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you,, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com
, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.