Salesforce Administrator - San Diego, CA - 12 month contract
Actively seeking a Salesforce administrator for my client based out of San Diego, California. This is a full time, 12 month contract for one of the global leaders within the financial industry.
Within this role you will be held responsible for the day to day oversight of the Salesforce platform as well as building and maintaining reports, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts and workflow rules. In addition, you will be expected to create Salesforce training materials and perform user training sessions for users of all levels.Requirements:
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
- 2+ years Salesforce integration experience - 3rd party application integrations
- Experience with high level customizations, workflows and dashboards
- 6+ months Salesforce Communities experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.