This individual must be willing to work in a team environment and help them get to the next level. This individual will be the "go to" for users, he or she will provide training, and keeping current on new releases and App Exchange solutions. Communication skills are a plus in this team environment.Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Advanced Salesforce Administration experience
- SQL Development Background preferential
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practices
- Experience in Salesforce configuration- workflows, triggers (coding not required)
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Personal development to earn additional Salesforce certifications
- Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 267.233.6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.