Our client is searching for a skilled Salesforce Developer to join their team. They are seeking a Salesforce Developer to design and develop technical solutions, while also serving as an internal consultant or administrator. You will work closely with the Solutions Architect and Manager to implement business requirements into functional applications. You will also be tasked to optimize the existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency.
As a Salesforce developer, you will utilize your skills to design, develop, and implement software solutions for Salesforce CRM.Requirements
- Salesforce Implementation/integration experience preferred
- Java/.Net/SQL/C#/ERP experience preferred
- Apex/VisualForce experience preferred
- Strong background in CRM technology
- Salesforce implementation/integration experience on a global or enterprise level
- History of software development experience on the Force.com platform preferred
- You will work in the development team to design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com (SFDC) and additional custom applications
- Optimize existing codebase and system architecture with a focus on increased efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to analyze proposed enhancements in functionality and provide analysis and solution design expertise
- Customize Salesforce to match business requirements assuring data quality
- You will administer setup, customization and configuration including but not limited to the following: standard and custom objects, data management, reports and dashboards, workflows and alerts, user and security settings
- You will support the day-to-day running of the business within Salesforce, which includes interacting with business users, technology partners, and sourcing partners
- Full health benefits (health, vision, dental)
- Travel Opportunities
To apply - send your most updated resume to Nick @ firstname.lastname@example.org - Interviews are being conducted this week, all RELOCATION
candidates are encouraged as there is a large relocation package involved!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.