Salesforce Business Analyst- 3-6 Month Contract-San Francisco- $50-$70/hour
Seeking a talented Salesforce Business Analyst with both front and back end experience for my client in San Francisco.
Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for supporting a project to clean up technical debt, optimize usability of companies Salesforce instance, establish code/configuration standards, and migrate to Lightning Experience.Key activities this BA will drive:
Required Skills / Education:
- Partnering with the business to identify ways to optimize page layouts and align on new layouts
- Create templates for new code and configuration standards. Work with team to establish and disseminate standards internally and to third-party contractors.
- Define and implement new processes to prevent technical debt and monitor system health
- Create metrics / KPIs to track and communicate progress and health of SFDC platform
- Create data dictionary to capture and document data usage and ownership
- Capture and document business processes in the GTM organization
- Gain approval from the business to implement changes in Production
- Partner with Data and Integration teams to test and validate impact of SFDC cleanup efforts
Send all CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 646-415-8776
- Business Analyst experience in both Classic and Lightning Salesforce platforms
- Previous Business Analyst experience upgrading Salesforce to Lightning
- Extraordinary problem solver with the ability to cross between detailed data and high-level insights.
- Ability to communicate effectively cross functionally with the business and onshore / offshore IT teams.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing and delivering against project deadlines and milestones.
- Experience working in a systems implementation practice, management consulting firm, or fast-growing startup environment is a plus
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe.
We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com in complete confidence ASAP. Or call 646-415-8776 ex: 3400