Salesforce Developer - Greater Chicago Area - $130K - Greenfield Overview:
A Salesforce end user is looking to bring on a developer to build up their Salesforce system. Salesforce Developer required to work with our lead engineer and junior engineers to build out our platform on SalesForce Tasks will include building lightning community pages, back-end processes, triggers, advanced API integrations with both SF native and external applications, fields creation/update. We are looking for a qualified, experienced, Salesforce Developer (level I or II, depending on skills and experience) for our technology-driven company in the Financial sector. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, seeking long-term employment, and be focused on upward mobility. Responsibilities:
- Write test codes and integration tests to ensure no defects
- Administer, customize and configure Salesforce features including but not limited to Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Objects, Fields, Record Types, Validation Rules, etc.
- Work with users, IT and management to design and implement workflows, reports and dashboards utilizing a systematic and scalable approach to improvements
- Act as subject matter expert for solution architecture that will include configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environments.
- Assist with analyzing and recommending system updates and enhancements, and with documenting specifications for system updates
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications not available in app exchange
- Experience with Lightning integration
- 3 year's experience in Salesforce
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and produce high quality results
This role has been open for quite some time. My client wants the best fit and are willing to wait for that candidate. They are open to talking with candidates at this time. Apply today!
***Do not miss the opportunity to advance your career as a Salesforce Developer! Send your CV to email@example.com
or call John at 212-594-1495 ext. 3125 for more information on the role!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!