A private wealth management group that I work closely with are seeking an experienced Salesforce developer to add to their team in San Diego, CA. The team is made up of a single system administrator and are they are in need of a lead developer with experience across the Salesforce platform and the financial services industry. This candidate will be responsible for all new integrations and platform customizations, as well as assist in gathering requirements and training employees. Qualifications:
- 5+ years CRM experience; At least 3+ years specifically on the Salesforce platform.
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, and Marketing Clouds.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Salesforce development and configuration especially with Lightning.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.).
- Experience with platform security capabilities and troubleshooting (TLS, SSL).
- Professional experience defining system architecture landscape, acquiring business needs and delivering a solution.
- Extensive Apex VF Controllers and Apex Triggers development experience.
- Full project lifecycle exposure, with a strong background in delivering SFDC to end users.
- Salesforce Certified Platform I Developer (DEV 401).
- Work closely with organization executives, stakeholders, and client companies to define requirements, and provide a solution.
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
- Lead technical design sessions and architect + document technical solutions aligned with client business goals.
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects and assist the CRM team as necessary.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration within the Salesforce platform.
This company is looking to make a decision on a qualified candidate quickly and are setting up initial phone screenings this week! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your name on the shortlist!
In addition, I welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career, job, or project. For more information on this opportunity or other open salesforce jobs in your area, please feel free to reach out. I can be contacted at email@example.com or (415)-967-7641 (Ext:4052). Hope to hear from you soon!