Salesforce Administrator- New York, NY- Nonprofit
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the New York City looking for a Salesforce Administrator with non-profit experience to join their team full time. This position is directly responsible for maintaining and scaling the company's existing Salesforce Platform.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards
- Maintain user accounts, sharing rules, user roles, user profiles, field level security, content folder rights, groups, and list view rights
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce Users and stakeholders
- Assist in conducting training of business owners for new features
- At least 1 year of Experience as a Salesforce Administrator with a nonprofit
- Experience with nonprofit starter pack preferred
- A good understanding of nonprofit business practices such as class registration, donor campaigns, fundraising reporting, etc.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org