My client works with some of the world's leading brands such as Johnson & Johnson, Adidas, L'oreal to name a few.
The key responsibilites include:
- Taking accountability for salesforce adminstation tasks
- Attend commerical team meetings and provide updates
- Provide knowledge of the data management tools related to Salesforce
- Follow up clients commercial leads and suggest ways to grow their teams effectively
- Training and rollout of tranistion to lightening
The candidate will need to have:
- ADM201 certified essential
- Salesforce lightning experience
- Experience using Microsoft office suite
- Be organised
- Positive attitude to work
- Ability to work in a team#
- A degree of the relevant field and knowledge of APEX (desirable)
For the successful candidate the copmany is offering:
- Nice office based in Central London
- Minimum 24 days holiday
- 3% matching pension
- Life and health insurance
- Season loan ticket
- 10% performance bonus
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have beocme one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients iwth top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02038700174 if you are interested in this role or looking for a new position in Salesforce.