Hybrid Salesforce Administrator/Developer- Dallas, Tx- 80-90k + bonus
My client is seeking to hire a skilled Salesforce professional who can function as a hybrid between an Administrator and Developer. This individual needs to be extremely passionate about the Salesforce platform, and be willing to build themselves up to an experienced Salesforce Developer. Knowledge of Apex Classes and Visualforce is required. Ideally, my client would like to hire before the end of September 2018, so candidates who can start immediately will be strongly considered. Hybrid Salesforce Administrator/Developer- Dallas, Tx- 80-90k + bonus Responsibilities
- Work with architects, other developers and subject matter experts to gather requirements and translate them into efficient salesforce solutions.
- Develop, maintain and redesign new and existing salesforce processes using salesforce techniques such as APEX language, triggers, controllers, etc.
- Redesign of customizations implemented in Salesforce into Lightning Pages or Lightning components.
- Lead efforts with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development and testing.
- Must maintain administration such as user roles, security, workflow rules, etc and also provide support and training to end users.
Education and qualifications
- Candidate must have 2-4 years of experience working as a salesforce developer and must fulfill the following criteria:
- Experience with Lightning pages and components.
- Familiarity with with Conga, Docusign and other App exchange solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce.com development such as Apex classes, triggers, visualforce and lightning.
- Experience with data migrations, SQL, SOQL.
- Some experience with .Net is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Salesforce mobile environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Active Certified Admin Certification (201) and Certified Developer 401 is highly preferred. Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Highly motivated individual driven to achieve organization Goals and objectives.
- Strong Communication Skills and excellent written skills Listen to customers and resolve issues within the established SLA.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
If interested please reach out to Anthony Haughey at email@example.com or call 267-233-6490
for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267-233-6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!