Salesforce Administrator - Denver, CO - $80K - $95K + OTESalary:
$80,000 - $95,000 + OTELocation:
September 11, 2018Reference:
We are currently working with an End User who is looking for a Salesforce Administrator with a strong technical background to add to their talented team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the subject matter expert for all things Salesforce. Our Client is especially looking for an Admin who has a high level of interest in becoming a Developer. Responsibilities include managing the day to day operations of the Salesforce system to meet business requirements. You will be given a high level of responsibility while enjoying the flexible work environment. You will utilize your skills to make Salesforce services and tasks run smooth for clients and other advisors. Specifically looking for candidates with previous experience working with CPQ, Netsuite, DocusSign and Marketo.Responsibilities
- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce tools such as Work Flow rules, Process Builder, and Visual Flow.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates and meet deadlines.
- Act as SME for any Salesforce related instances
- 1-2 years' experience implementing, configuring and administering SFDC
- Knowledge of CPQ preferred
- Lightning Component experience preferred.
- SFDC certifications a plus
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced client and in return will offer a perm position and promising career growth.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Denver, Chicago or throughout the state of Illinois, please contact Danny at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3382) or email your resume to email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.