My client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team. In this role you will be responsible for building top-notch applications and improving the overall productivity of business processes. You will collaborate with team members including Administrators, Business Analysts, Engineers, and Architects to develop solutions and build out the Salesforce platform.Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Build out Salesforce platform to ensure productivity and enhance customer experience
- Identify complex problems and create solutions to resolve them
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and other tools
- Full lifecycle implementation experience
- Hands on experience and understanding with Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, CSS, and REST-based web services
- Technically inclined with Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Proven experience with Lightning
- Experience with 3rd party application integrations including Dell Boomi, Talkdesk, Docusign, and Wave Analytics
- Salesforce Developer and/or Advanced Developer certification
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS- don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 415.967.7641.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.