Salesforce Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Salesforce Business Analyst
The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible interacting with key stakeholders and c-suit individuals. This role requires the individual to rollout the entire Salesforce system, on a global scale. This role requires a high level of implementation and help delivering enhancements.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze and review business; both the functional and technical side.
- Ensure CRM system is running
- Support, analyze and resolve issues with CRM system
- Develop/maintain end user training code as well as document business process documentation.
- Hands on developmental role that requires designing, coding, developing, integration and the implementation of Salesforce
- Minimum of 5 year experience with Salesforce.com deployment OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Must exhibit strong analytical, communication and listening skills
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or would like more information on