Salesforce Technical Lead-£47,000-London
Are you an experienced Salesforce professional looking to lead an exciting project for a non for profit organisation? Here is an opportunity for you to do just that! Our London based client are looking for a skilled and experienced individual to lead the administration and development of their current Salesforce CRM platform. Working closely with the Head of systems, you will be responsible for advising on the best practice on all elements of the Salesforce development.
As well as giving you the opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment, our client are offering is a £47,000 salary and an attractive benefit package.Responsibilities
- Work with senior management to develop their system and deliver technical expertise
- Check and approve all technical proposals and specifications before development begins
- Managing preparation for each salesforce release
- Identifying technical obstacles affecting business operations and find solutions
- Delivery of new systems/major changes to existing systems
- Strong Salesforce experience including design, configuration, implementation and administration
- Knowledge of apex
- Strong management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Oliver Lockyer at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 8087 292
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy