Events & Marketing Manager
A growing consultancy in the Salesforce.com channel is working with Mason Frank to expand their UK team in 2018.
They are looking for an experienced Marketing specialist with a strong understating of marketing content who can provide hands on support for a range of critical marketing functions. This is a mid-level role revolving around being able to optimise this business' presence within the market and delivering high quality content for their growing audience. You will learn to stake ownership of events and marketing, with the opportunity to heavily invest in your personal skillset and to progress into a senior managerial position.
- Hands-on Marketing Experience.
- Experience working with leading Marketing Automation products e.g. SFMC, Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua.
- Ability to co-ordinate events and manage social media.
- Ability to execute marketing strategy.
- Can produce high-quality marketing content.
- Can design and maintain websites.
- ISV or Partner experience desired.
- Marketing certifications desired.
- Exposure to technology/consulting verticals.
- Experience with Salesforce.
My client are in position to offer a salary up to £45,000 per annum plus a competitive benefits package which will include a car allowance, training expenses, health care and an annual bonus.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To learn more about this position, please get in touch with Kieran Jeffrey on 0203 808 7275 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salesforce / Marketing Manager / CRM / Email / Web / Social Media / Events /Marketing Automation / SFDC / Executive / Consultant / Manager / Marketing Cloud / Marketo / Adobe / Pardot / Exact Target / Eloqua / Oracle / Microsoft / B2B / B2C / Partner / London