Salesforce Senior Technical Lead - Chicago, IL - $130K-$160K + Benefits/Bonus Salary:
$130,000 - $160,000 AnnualLocation:
September 12, 2018Reference:
Our client is hiring a Salesforce Technical Lead to grow their Salesforce practice working with clients in different geographies to sell and manage Salesforce consulting services. This is a national role allowing you to become the go-to person for Salesforce solutions and services within the company. You will be responsible for supporting business development efforts for new and existing clients, as well as managing relationships with Salesforce account executives. You will be driving the expansion and diversification of Salesforce consulting services across the Salesforce platform. This will include building sales pipeline and growing a team to create unmatched experiences for clients. Ideal candidate has previous developing experience, or development management experience.Responsibilities
- Lead the technical planning and requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, manage projects, architect and delivery.
- Provide team code review and technical oversight, manage project tasks, track schedules and timelines.
- Stay current on new features of application to ensure company is utilizing the application as effectively as possible
- Gather requirements from users, propose solutions that meet business needs, and deliver agreed upon solution
- Work with developers as needed to deliver advanced solutions
- Manage monthly feature releases via rotation with other Application Administrators
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Stay current on new releases and ensure they are rolled out smoothly to organization
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Salesforce as well as hands-on experience defining Salesforce optimization strategies and best practices utilizing the following Salesforce products:
- Domain knowledge of Marketing and Sales organizational functions and operations
- Prior experience with Marketo is a big plus
- Experience in full-project life cycle implementations and ongoing, managed services
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce core systems and analytics.
- Familiarity working with teams doing custom development around Salesforce products
- Executive presence and credentials to influence CMO's and CIO's about Salesforce best practices
- Management Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
- Sales and business development experience. Financial P&L management is a plus
- Strong credentials with B2B and B2C business models
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- When asked, can provide 5 reference clients
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Marketing Cloud - Journey Builder, Audience Builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Personalization Builder, Analytics Builder, Email Studio. Mobile Studio, Social Studio, Advertising Studio and Web Studio experience is desirable.
- Sales Cloud experience
- Service Cloud experience
- Lightning, Connector experience
- Salesforce Community experience
Danny at phone: 212 594 1495 (ext 3382) Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.