Salesforce Technical Architect | Austin, TX | $175K
As a TA with this company, you will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. You must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches. You must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions. Responsibilities:
- Ownership of high level solution and delivery of solutions to clients
- Work with off-shore team for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Drive business requirements translation into a technical solution
- Participate and contribute in design sessions - expectation to suggest design alternatives
- Gathering and articulating non-functional requirements
- Reviewing business, function and technical requirements
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables
- Lead team of other architects where required to deliver best solution to client.
- Work with other architects to fulfill end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solution.
- Update management team on overall project, risks, technology issues and propose suitable alternatives
Client is moving quickly to fill this role, with interviews happening on site. To be considered, call Madison today at 267.233.6490, and send resume to email@example.com.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267.233.6490 Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Frank Recruitment Group Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, CRM, Technical Architect, Salesforce Architect, Apex Coding, Salesforce Tech Arch, Technical Architecture, Salesforce Integrations, Deployments, Implementations, Cloud Computing, Sales Cloud, Salesforce Technology, Lightning, Service Cloud, Health Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Java, Web Services, API, Dev 401