One of our premier clients are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst/Consultant. You will be required to support the Salesforce Projects to increase the capability of the Salesforce which will include configuring the platform and gathering client requirements.
- Up to 1 year hands on Salesforce experience
- Gathering business requirements and documenting reports and dashboards
- Salesforce configuration - workflows, validation rules and customer objects
- Have customer facing experience and display good communication skills
- You must be able to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Other CRM experience is beneficial
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Salesforce certification is a massive plus
This role will not be open for long so if you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Dharmesh Shah at email@example.com
or call 02033199597.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.