A client of mine who focuses on systems integration, systems development, and business consulting for Hedge and PE funds is looking to hire a Salesforce Consultant to join their permanent team. Their expansive range of capabilities allows them to tackle the most complex projects while their culture and passion attracts the best talent. They understand the importance of building client relationships that leaves a lasting impact on both their clients and their employees.Job Description
Design, implement, and deploy solutions to a wide variety of clients. You should possess knowledge of the Salesforce functional and technical capabilities as well as integration capabilities. You will have experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and can act as a liaison with the business stakeholders. Additionally, you should have the ability to uncover business requirements, develop a technical strategy, and be able to create and demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements.
This role will be mostly onsite with some remote flexibility.
Core Consulting Skills
- Train users on how to use the application
- Create custom reports and dashboards for users in Salesforce, and share best practices to bring the community of users.
- Collaborate with the client team and vendor to ensure all technical requirements are met.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in salesforce.
- Role is critical for the successful deployment, adoption and management
- Must have salesforce integration experience navigating large, complex organizations.
- Experience working for a Salesforce platform.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative analysis skills.
- Proven experience becoming the trusted advisor for the customer by providing thought leadership to solve complex business problems.
- Exceptional business writing capabilities.
- Salesforce.com experience with developing reports and dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills to serve both business and technical audience.
- Strong ability to gather information from key business stakeholders
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.