One of the fastest growing start-ups in Boston, MA is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to help build out a fresh new SFDC team and eventually mentor a group of junior administrators.
This company has a 95% acceptance rate and people are jumping at the opportunity to come work for them. They are arguably one of the best clients we have worked with thus far in the market due to their innovative product they're selling and mission behind it all. They are evaluated to bring over in billions of revenue so don't miss out on an opportunity to grow, learn, and SUCCEED.
The Lead SFDC Administrator will be responsible of wearing multiple hats where they will help define, analyze, build and deliver CRM solutions. This is very much a "hands on" role so this person will be leading cross-functionally across teams to make sure the company's objectives are met.
If you want to become to go-to resource for Salesforce and take on a leadership/ hands-on role than this is the opportunity for you!
- 5+ year's hands-on Salesforce experience
- 5+ years' Administrative/ configuration/ implementation experience
- Strong development and architectural mindset- Apex and VisualForce knowledge preferred
- Complex business processes using Process Builder, workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
- Leadership experience- whether it was mentoring/developing peers
- Experience integrating/ interfacing with different technologies within the Force.com platform
- Salesforce certifications are preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The client is open to hearing market salaries for the right candidate with addition to a bonus, stock options, 401K plan, and benefits. They even offer free lunches, parking, etc. !
Don't miss out on this company/ role, it will not be on the market long! Please contact Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 212-594-1495 EXT 3173 to schedule an appointment to speak further. Please include your resume as well.