Synthetics Java Developer - Java, J2EE, Spring - Prague, The Capital Czech Republic - Competitive Salary
My client are a multinational financial services brand who have over 300 years of expertise in their field with the aim to make their customers, clients and staff grow by providing high levels of service and always staying ahead of the market.
The role offers the chance to use the latest technology available on the market, You will be responsible for restructuring a current system that handles products such as Single Stock Swaps, Portfolio Swaps, and Index Swaps & Custom Index Swaps.
The application currently relies on legacy GUI & Architecture, with the new project new approved my client is looking to restructure the existing system and venture into latest technologies like Angular/HTML5, Spring Boot and any relevant server side products with SOA Architecture.
What you need to be considered for the role:
- Experience working on relational databases.
- extensive experience of Java advanced concepts and also other technologies (Linux, Mavern, Spring etc).
- Understanding of client, APP & J2EE servers.
- Knowledge of web development (AngularJS, Openfin).
- Be able to write wide-ranging unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
- Good understanding of written and spoken English.
- A willingness to learn and be a proactive problem solver.
This is an immense opportunity to learn about Equity Synthetics Derivative products & and as well working on latest technologies. There is also an immense opportunity to progress your career within the company. This is a large ongoing project than will be constantly evolving to stay at the forefront of the market.