Salesforce Technical Architect / London / 3-6 Month Initial Contract / £600+ per day
I am currently working with a start-up client who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join as soon as possible. My client is based in Central London, providing an opportunity to join a fast paced environment, with a large specialist team.Responsibilities:
- Play a key mentor role for the software development partner, providing a point of contact when architectural direction is required
- Help engineering by contributing code, testing technologies and producing rapid prototypes
- Advance automation of engineering through continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline practices, tools and technologies
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
- Solution and system architecture skills (including data, application and infrastructure), with a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies and mapping approaches
- Strong hands on configuration skillset - workflows, validation rules, apex triggers and classes
Salesforce integration and customisation experience (API's)
- A deep understanding of current good practice for application architectures with experience of complex enterprise scale applications and engineering
- Salesforce certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy