Demand Generation Specialist EMEA (Remote Work)
A well-established company are seeking for Demand Generation Specialists EMEA. The Demand Generation Specialist will need to be flexible with travelling to offices across Europe. More about the role and responsibilities
You will be working with the EMEA marketing manager and the global lead generation team. This is to develop and implement the regional strategy for demand generation. You will be helping the EMEA marketing team build, execute and track marketing campaigns from start to finish. This will include listing acquisition, segmentation, email template creation, testing, landing pages, form creation as well as assessment and reporting.
Help the local marketing team in the adaption and optimization of Marketo campaigns including lead-follow up & nurturing programs, communication schedules, lead scoring and reporting/analysis to reflect local needs
You will Support the EMEA marketing team in the execution of whitelisting campaigns including process and best practice definition throughout all marketing channels and activities. You will also Support in the regular communication of campaign performance to key stakeholders. You will need to Support future divisional data enrichment projects to improve targeting, segmentation and ensure data integrity.
You will be managing the email-marketing lists, list-growth and list-hygiene across all business divisions in the region. You will also be collaborating closely with regional sales and lead generation partners inside and outside the organization to constantly improve and optimize for success.
You will need to work with marketing analytics to create a foundation for reporting and KPI framework to monitor campaign performance Key skills and Expertise required:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in marketing or equivalent professional experience required.
- Proficiency in CRM management (MSD) and marketing automation software (Marketo) Outstanding problem solving skills, quantitative skills and data-driven mind-set
- In Depth experience of hands-on experience in managing demand generation campaigns, using multiple marketing channels such as events, tradeshows, webinars, PR, social media etc.
- Sound knowledge of email marketing tactics and processes, best practices, success metrics, analysis, reporting and EU-opt-in directive
- Strong understanding of B2B lead generation process and pipeline development
Does this look like an opportunity you do not want to miss? Then forward your CV for immediate consideration or Contact Mia White on 0203 868 5029
or email your cv to email@example.com
All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.