Salesforce Administrator/Product Manager - Chicago, IL - $90K - $115K Salary:
$90,000 - $115,000Location:
September 13, 2018Reference:
My client is a hospital/healthcare leading Fortune 500 company. They are looking to hire a skilled Salesforce.com Assistant IT Product Manager to join the team in their Dallas location. The ideal candidate must be an individual with strong Salesforce Product management skills and must also be ready to support other members of the team with different roles, taking on work as needed to ensure the team meets its goals.Responsibilities
- Eager to continue learning about the dynamic structure of Salesforce.
- Use Salesforce tools such as Work Flow rules, Process Builder, and Visual Flow.
- Developing integrations that will enhance the company's product.
- Support Salesforce configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals.
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates and meet deadlines.
- Act as SME for any Salesforce related instances
- Interact with project teams in assisting the IT Product Manager with strategy related to product management.
- At least 4 years product management Experience
- At least 8 years Information Technology Experience
- At least 4 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration process and tools (Bamboo, jenkins, RallyDev, Jira).
- Experience in application development platforms and/or languages (HTML/CSS/Java).
- Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
This highly regarded company is passionate about finding a well experienced candidate and in return will offer a perm position and promising career growth.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Chicago or throughout the state of Illinois, please contact Danny at (212) 594-1495 (ext 3382) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.