Salesforce CPQ Consultant,Enterprise Level CPQ + Lightning Projects (m/f), London
This up and coming Salesforce consultancy has made it their top priority to expand and develop their Service and Delivery teams. After a successful start to the year, they are now ready to expand their team and hire and experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant. The ideal candidate will have extensive Salesforce experience within a consultancy as well as expert configuration skills.
4 days travel & 1 day home office possible. You can work from anywhere in the Uk.
This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce consultant to work on enterprise level project, with detailed career projections and performance based bonuses!
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
- Experience working on multiple full life cycle project
- Expert configuration skills
- Salesforce ADM201 certification is essential
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is desirable
- Working with stakeholders and gathering requirements
- Client facing - experience working on client site is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication
*MUST BE BASED IN THE UK ALREADY WITH NO SPONSORSHIP REQUIRED*
Send your CV to Marcia Pannwitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 3030 807 956 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy