A Connecticut-based technology firm that specialized in cloud-based solutions is looking to hire a fulltime Salesforce developer. They focus on financial services industries and provides firms with the knowledge necessary to maximize efficiency based on company needs.
As the Salesforce Developer you will function as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs, and development of Salesforce.com applications, and tests and builds automation tools.Job Description
- Own all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications
- Perform hands-on software development and testing
- Drive consistent development practices - tools and common components
- Develop deep understanding of implementations with other systems and platforms within the supported domains
- Work with technical product managers and contribute to blueprints
- Assist with annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms
- Pure development experience only
- Experience working for a Salesforce partner
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques (APEX language, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with enterprise-level applications through all available integration channels
- Experience with Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce certifications
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Sales.