Salesforce Administrator - up to £34,000 + benefits - London
I'm currently looking for a certified Salesforce Administrator to join a fast paced company based in Central London.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Daily Salesforce administration tasks
- Assist with all companies data compliance
- Maintain and develop reports, dashboards, customisation, validation rules, workflows
- Identify areas that the salesforce platform can be improved
The candidate will need to have:
- ADM201 Certification
- Creating reports and dashboards
- Hands on Salesforce configuration, -workflows, process builder, validation rules, profiles and permissions
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to develop and grow and be part of fast paced environment. If you are interested in this position please contact me on 02038700174 or firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are looking for a new position in Salesforce please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.