Salesforce Business Analyst - Toronto, ON - $50 - $60 per hour, Remote ContractRole:
Salesforce Business AnalystJob Type:
ContractDuration of Contract:
$50 - 60 per hour
An enterprise-level company in the manufacturing industry is looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst immediately. You will have the opportunity to work on system design and configuration onsite for a leading consulting firm. This contract is 6 months and has an opportunity for extension.Responsibilities:
- Assist with system design and configuration, unit and system testing and deployment
- Provide client with key business insights from analyzing data
- Establish what the client should be tracking and evaluating
- Problem solve and make recommendations
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Able to demonstrate Salesforce knowledge and ability to lead full implementation of platform
- Able to effectively communicate to C-level management
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.