We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Engineer to build and customize Salesforce.com solutions and manage integration's for a fast growing, New York based Salesforce partner. This includes designing, developing, testing and deploying custom Apex and Visual force solutions.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of the customized applications and conduct long-term improvement operations to stabilize systems while enhancing the systems to support evolving requirements
- Document complex business processes (workflows) and requirements (user stories, use cases, wireframes)
- Develop integration process definition and application design
- Create custom applications to interface with Salesforce
- Proven experience in Salesforce application development
- Proven experience creating Visualforce pages, Lightning Pages, APEX classes and triggers
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Salesforce Developer Certification or platform certification highly preferred
- Experience with Lightning
- Experience handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow - work on many varied projects, from complex Salesforce implementations to custom applications
- Opportunity to play a key role in the complete lifecycle of projects
- Attractive benefits package including health and dental coverage
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Company-sponsored retirement plan
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.